Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Cabin in the Woods




















5/5

A new all time favorite. This was brilliance. Every funny, scary, suspenseful, sexy, anything moment was perfectly placed, thought out, written. There was not a moment out of place. I love the twists on character cliche's that kept our interest despite seeing them a billion times. I love the sense of safety we as an audience felt predicting every move as much as we could. I loved the originality of this organization. There's no way I can talk about this movie without ruining it for the audience. All I can say is that if there is a perfection to be found in a concept that seems too large to comprehend, this is it. Put this at the top of your list, not just the best movie of the year, but one of my new favorite movies of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment