Friday, October 19, 2012

Seven Psychopaths

























4/5

I had a LOT of fun in this. It was really funny, predictable enough for me to feel satisfied while not being so stupidly predictable that I felt spoken down too. It had a really fun sense of a humor, a quick, smart script, and a surprisingly entertaining spark of adventure. It had a bunch of really great performances, props especially to Sam Rockwell and Woody Harrelson, both of whom I really love. The introduction of the seven while the movie itself is being portrayed essentially as a movie script was clever and less annoying than you'd think it would be. I really liked how each of these people really did seem insane, despite hollywood really watering down the psychopathic person's actions to a point where it doesn't really make me think twice anymore. It's really fun, and if anything a really weird experience of escapism for such an out-of-body idea for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment