Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Flight

























3/5

Everyone thinks this movie is great. Roger Ebert gave this movie a 4, his highest rating. I don't know...I liked it? But I definitely didn't love it. I felt the acting was good enough to get by, but far from being dynamite or Oscar worthy. I thought the story was interesting, but too predictable for my taste, even at the parts trying to be unpredictable. The direction shined in some places, and fell flat in others. Musically, it wasn't too interesting. Seriously, I thought the best part was John Goodman, who wasn't in it too much anyway. There were one or two scenes in particular I remember the audience laughing at. I'm pretty sure no one was supposed to be laughing during those scenes. It was good, it was interesting enough, but I wouldn't go as far as to call it brilliance or Oscar worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment