Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Skyfall

























4.5/5

It's officially Bond at his best. This is possibly my favorite James Bond movie. It felt real, but it felt like Bond. It was silly, but it was easily taken seriously. I loved the little Bond silly moments, the one liners were all fun, it was just so enjoyable. There was a really fun sense of suspense and adventure. It had some great action scenes, but the best scenes were the slow paced thoughtful moments of character development. I especially loved the opening sequence, which might be my favorite opening to a Bond movie now (with the first Adele song I actually like! How about that). It's really got a great tone, and it left me feeling not just good, but it left me feeling really excited for the next bond films. Daniel Craig is phenomenal as usual, of course.

1 comment:

  1. H3Y TOM. WhEn r u gnna put up a new movie review? u're website is a hack. I feel ripped off.
    - Eli

    ReplyDelete