Friday, February 22, 2013

Beautiful Creatures

File:BeautifulCreaturesMoviePoster1.jpg

2.5/5

Why is it that ripoffs or cash-ins of Twilight are better? That's kinda saying something about your series, Twilight. That being said, this movie isn't good. But it's not bad. I was entertained. I certainly liked the two main characters FAR more than I liked Bella and Edward. Our leading guy was surprisingly likable and kind hearted, even if he was a bit of a stale character. Our leading girl was way cooler than Edward was if we're comparing the two mythological beings. And what's more, she was FAR prettier than Kristen Stewart, I thought anyway. The story had some tension to it, unlike Twilight where I simply did not care what was going to happen. I liked the believability of the relationship too. It seemed far less like Twilight where of course the love is meant to be. It really feels more like a high school romance, and that's far more appreciated than a forced true love romance. And what's more, I actually didn't see the ending coming. That was a surprise. I don't get it. Warm Bodies, and this. Both better than the movies they're obviously trying to make money from. And yet there's talks of already rebooting Twilight. Way to go, producers. Way to go.

3 comments:

  1. Ummm. Twilight is like actually s mart an interesting seires and it is so much better then this shitty like I'm sorry but what? And kristen steward is gorgeous you'r just jealous. I dont understand why ANYone woudl even wantto see somerhing like this Beautiful moster creatures movie or whatever. WATCH A REALL MOVIE LIKE TWILIGHT!!! With REAL vampires and warewolves. Like what even is the girl in this? You should stop seeing trash! Idon't know that's just my oPINION! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like can't like wait for The Host to come out because Stephenie Meyer is a genius. Everything she writes turns to gold.

      Delete
    2. Really? The werewolves in Twilight were real? They could change at will. Last time i checked, werewolves only changed at the full moon. Also, last time I checked, sunlight KILLED vampires, it didn't make them sparkle.

      Delete