Friday, February 22, 2013

Identity Thief

File:Identity Thief Poster.jpg

2/5

I mean...it wasn't good. It was filled with bad jokes, characters were annoying, it was so convoluted of a story in such a plausible and serious context that it was borderline insulting. The plot was ridiculous and so stupid it almost lost me,  So why two stars? Because it's just SO DAMN HARD to hate Jason Bateman! I mean seriously, he is the most charming, likable and goodhearted man alive. I couldn't NOT love what he was doing, he kept making me laugh and making me smile. I loved him. And it took such a mediocre film with really not all that much to offer and made it a fun popcorn flick. Gotta love the Bateman, right? Apparently it really was enough to help save the movie for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment