Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Grey






















3.5/5

What a surprise! Here I am going to see "Liam Neeson: Wolf Puncher" and I see a very emotionally driven movie. It was a surprise. Granted, its predictable until a point. Its kill off character cliche 1, kill off character cliche 2, etc. It had a lot of flaws to its survival skills that, as a boyscout, I can point out. But it was shockingly sincere. The emotions and stories felt real. Everything felt heartfelt. Liam Neeson gave his all and gave a wonderful performance out of a mediocre story idea, basically every survival film ever written. The music also sounded great. I loved the music so much. It had some beautiful shots of Alaska, some great looking CGI wolves, and some great shots in nighttime exploration. I really liked it a lot more than I thought I would. Check it out! Definitely pick it over Man on a Ledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment