Thursday, May 31, 2012

Men In Black III

























2.5/5

I liked it. It was definitely better than the last one. But it really doesn't prove to me that we needed another sequel. More-so, it was super slow in the middle. Really? A slow MIB movie? I'm sure no one wanted that. I even started dozing off. It didn't really hold itself as a comeback of MIB either. It picked up as if there was no time difference between the second and third movies. And it had significantly less alien problems. Really, there wasn't nearly as much alien activity as there was in the last two. And that's what I wanted. I missed the cool designs filling the screen. I missed the crazy concepts they had for alien powers. There was some of it in this movie, and I suppose enough, but for me, I wanted a lot more of the craziness. And the final scene really sucked. It ruined a lot of my feelings towards it, after being mildly satisfied afterwards. But it's nice nostalgic fun. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and get over the bit of letdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment