Friday, May 11, 2012

Take This Waltz






















1.5/5

What a disgrace. Every scene was inconsequential, none of it remotely mattered to anything! Scenes that served no purpose except to establish an already finely established sense of humanity, sad proof that Seth Rogen has VERY bad days, misplaced sympathy for a woman that everyone hated, a sadly poor performance from Michelle Williams. I can go on for a while. I don't understand how this movie is doing critically well. Every scene that attempted to be good was drawn out so long. In particular there was a scene where Michelle Williams and her artsy neighbor were swimming. I swear it felt like the podraces in episode 1 - it just NEVER wanted to end. At one point, she pisses the pool. Why? I'll let you know if I think of a reason. It was packed with bad line after bad line, stupid moments reigned supreme. Skip this if it ever comes to your city. Seriously, overhearing the majority of the audience confirmed that I was NOT the only one who hated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment