Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hit and Run

























2/5

Eh. Just eh. It's not funny enough to be really funny and it's not exciting enough to be exciting. It's not what people wanted to see - it was trying to be too serious. Some jokes hit, most missed. A bunch of characters seemed pointless. And my biggest problem - the whole thing could be solved if they just CALLED THE POLICE. And that gets to you after a while. They have to run from a stalker? "Hello 911. I have someone stalking me on this highway after this exit. Thank you." "Hello 911? I'm in the witness protection program and my identity has been compromised to people who want to kill me. I'm here, traveling this direction. Thanks." Seriously, that's annoying, and it happens too many times. There's also a character who's gay. That goes nowhere. It's there for a few cheap laughs from a character trait, and that gets a bit annoying. There's another character that's his friend. What's her story? Oh nothing. She's just his partner. I guess its okay she doesn't have a forced character trait. The marshall? Again, no purpose. Except he keeps messing up. Nothing really works, at least with the humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment