Thursday, January 31, 2013

Parker

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/47/Parker_2013_Movie_Poster.png

1.5/5

It's just so BORING. And Jennifer Lopez is just SO TERRIBLE. She's so painfully bad, I was praying that the next scene wouldn't have her. And I was so bored, I fell asleep for a few minutes, woke up, and didn't miss anything.The story was predictable, but it wasn't so terrible that I just gave up on it. Jason Statham was fun enough, but the rest of the cast was just so terrible it ruined the little he gave to the movie. It had one of the worst music scores I've heard in a while, it grated on my ears. And the climax was so anticlimactic and senseless it made me question the previous 2 hours. At the end of it, I couldn't help but think of the two hours I gave to this movie as a waste of time, not because it was so bad, but because I had no strong feelings one way or the other, and couldn't even say I had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment