Thursday, January 10, 2013

Texas Chainsaw

File:TheTexasChainsawMassacre3DPoster.jpg

0.5/5

Okay. Wow. You read "Texas Chainsaw", and "3D", and you go "oh yeah, I know what I'm getting myself into." Guess. Again. This is how my new year starts? Jeez. I mean, not to get into spoilers here? But the movie has a moral. Yes, this movie has a moral. How can you make TEXAS CHAINSAW IN 3D, and expect the audience to be okay with a MORAL. Ya know how horror movies have the cliche throwaway characters? Part of the fun is having those characters die one by one, while "getting to know" some of the cliche's. Yeah, everyone dies in about 5 seconds. And then we're left with the exploration of this awful moral. What's the moral you ask? Family sticks together....yeah. Tell you what, anyone wants to know how that works, go ahead and email me. Add some terrible music, some awful acting, and a surprising lack of gore...yeah, you get it. Happy freakin new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment