Thursday, January 19, 2012

Captain America: The First Avenger
















5/5

THIS MOVIE WAS AWESOME. It took one of (what i thought to be) the lamest, most unimpressive, and strangely costumed superheroes i had ever heard of and made it into a movie that, honestly, might have just topped Iron Man for me, keeping with the Avengers films. The action was awesome, I love how the costume was explained and none of it felt random (unlike the previous Captain America film where everything was so out of place, especially the costume). Rotten Tomatoes says "a handful of fine performances", but I don't think anyone did a bad job in this film at all! AND REDSKULL LOOKED FRICKIN AWESOME. I loved this movie, it's definitely a favorite for the summer, and I can't wait for The Avengers next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment