Thursday, January 19, 2012

Midnight in Paris

















5/5

As of July 13th 2011, my favorite film of the year. It took me a while to get around to seeing this film, as it wasn't in my local theatre for a while and i was more or less seeing films as they came out, but I saw this film for free at another theatre at last and completely fell in love with it. I love the cast, I love the premise that uses the cast to its full extent, I loved every historical artist (especially Ernest Hemingway, played by Corey Stoll), and for the first time I didn't completely hate Owen Wilson - in fact, I actually loved taking nightly strolls with him throughout Paris. I loved the writing, I loved the direction style (what else do you expect from Woody Allen), and I absolutely loved the ending to the film. Definitely a must see, and almost definitely going to be in my top 10 of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment