Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fright Night
















2/5

Some parts were really funny, but overall it dragged on and on and on. I know its a remake but I never saw the original. Going off what I watched, its no fun when you don't have fun with the concept of a vampire. If it's everything we expect, we see everything coming. And if you're going to go that route, at least ease into the vampires traits, rather than shove them all in early on in the film. It makes it boring and I lost interest pretty quick. I like some of the ideas and some of it was really funny, but really I only got into it in the last 30 minutes or so, and only until the last 2 or 3 minutes (god that ending is obnoxious). I would have loved to see that as a short film instead of the amount of time it takes to get there. I guess some people will really enjoy it. For me it was just too boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment